Patagonia's Mission Statement: Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
The R2 is cut from anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for durability and warmth.
- Recycled polyester jersey on butt and legs decreases environmental impact - All seams are glued; critical seams are glued and blindstitched
- For cool water (55 - 60°F)
- Internal pullover-style neck gasket (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and key pocket at front of internal gasket) enhances the seal at the neck and prevents water from flushing into the suit
- Wrist and ankle seams are clean-finished, reinforced and shielded with coverage tabs for increased durability
- Please visit Patagonia website for wetsuit warranty.